Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The World Has Proven Me Wrong Once Again

If who've ever had experience driving a truck while towing a boat or trailer you will probably appreciate this.

While sitting in a coffee shop in Brooklyn this morning, I witnessed a big rig truck (a 10-wheeler I think) pull off a flawless 3-point turn in the middle of an intersection. He didn't go up on the curb, hit the trashcan on the sidewalk, or hit any of the parked cars. He also didn't hold up traffic (I know that for a fact because in New York if you hold up traffic you get honked at relentlessly while some fat asshole gets a little closer to giving himself a coronary because he can't stand to wait at the stoplight for a few seconds longer).

Anyways, this guy's 3-point turn was quite a sight. Usually I think that I'm the only driver out there worthy of a driver's license but today I will gladly share that title with that guy.

Cheers.

No comments: